Wednesday 23 February 2011

Vanity Publisher !!

On the 25th January I received an email that I found very disturbing and upsetting.

Mr Harry Taylor is in fact Mr Reggie Byram.

If you do a search on Google for Mr Reggie Byram you will find an article on www.guardian.co.uk, the news paper, with the title of "Injured vanity costs ....."

Here you will read just what sort of man Mr Reggie Byram is.

He comes over as such a pleasant gentleman. When in fact he seems to be nothing more than a con-man.

Until this point in time I was not aware of the pit falls that can occur with vanity or subsidy publishing.  Perhaps I was just too naïve - too trusting.

Mr R Byram is a Vanity Publisher.  He is only interested in making money for himself.

I am now left with my two books that I have paid him to publish, being now longer available after the stockists have run out of copies. 

If I wish to sell any more copies of my novels – Kristina’s Destiny and Andrew’s Destiny, I am going to have to get them re-published.


The company of Kinglake Publishing Limited is no longer trading.

It is no longer anything to do with – www.Kinglakepublishing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment